ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We handle all aspects related to the financial needs of the association, from owner database, to maintenance of proper monthly financial statements, to year-end tax preparations.
- Maintain owner database.
- Mail dues/assessment coupons.
- Receive assessment payments and other receivables.
- Receive/Review association bills.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Monitor overdue accounts and work with collection attorney.
- Pay association bills.
- Prepare and provide assistance with association’s yearly budget.
- Provide accounting information to tax preparer for tax returns.
You can rest assured that all facets of running an association are well-kept, from board meetings to physically maintaining all common areas in top shape.
- Prepare board packages and attend board meetings.
- Provide full Accounting Management Services.
- Prepare requests for vendor proposals.
- Evaluate proposals and provide recommendations.
- Review Contracts for services.
- Monitor contractor’s progress and completion of jobs.
- Inspect property and community.
- Provide after hours emergency assistance.
- Review and manage insurance policies.
- Prepare legal notices required by the governing documents.
- Prepare resale packages.
- Maintain association records.
- Actively looking for ways to preserve dollars by cutting costs.
The management fee is 10% of each unit. Our contract will detail how the fee is being accounted for by our clients.