Rules for Leasing
Rules to Lease
- A credit check must be passed by all persons wishing to lease an apartment (see Credit Requirements). The application fee is $45.00 which is non-refundable.
- No more than two unrelated persons may lease a two bedroom apartment. No more than three unrelated persons may lease a three bedroom apartment.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- A lease is required (check with rental agent as to duration required). All children or other tenants under the age of 18 must be listed on the credit application. All tenants over the age of 18 must sign the lease agreement.
- No subletting is allowed.
- .Absolutely no leases may be broken. A 30 day written notice of intent to vacate the apartment is required at the end of the lease period.
The rules listed above serve only as an outline.
Please see a copy of our Lease Agreement for more detailed information.
If you have any questions or concerns please ask one of our rental agents.
- One week’s guaranteed income must exceed or be equal to the amount of rent on the unit for which an application has been submitted. (Tips are excluded as they are not guaranteed income.) We do not accept co-signers.
- Previous rental history(payment as well as conduct) must prove to be satisfactory.
- Credit history must be rated satisfactory.
- Please note that when an application is submitted and a deposit has been paid,this only serves to take the unit off the rental market until proper credit history and references have proven to be acceptable. It does NOT guarantee rental of the unit until the application has been completely processed and approved by us.
- If an application is approved by us and you then decide you don’t want the apartment, you forfeit the deposit that was paid to take the unit off the rental market.
- An application fee is non-refundable for any reason.
- Please review the rules,lease agreement,and understand the above credit requirements before filling out and signing your application. If you have any questions or concerns please ask one of our rental agents.